Rotecho’s biomass wood pellet mill is a new energy-efficient equipment which is designed with flat-die technology to produce wood pellet for FUEL. It’s the LOWEST INVESTMENT TO RECYCLE your woodand agriculture WASTE at household.
Capacity: 80 kg/h-800 kg/h
Driving method: Electric motor, diesel engine, gasoline engine and PTO.
Final product: Biomass fuel pellet or animal feed pellet
Accessory equipment: Hammer mill, conveyor etc.
21 years' industrial experience enables us supply the pellet machine with good quality and market leading price, LOOKING FOR PARNTER to broad the sales over the world.
With the enhancement of environmental consciousness, many countries start to make pollution regulation and progress renewable energy. It’s the right time for Rotecho’s wood pellet mill, which is developed form original flat die feed pellet mill, the pressure between the flat die and press roller is largely upgraded to meet the special characteristics of biomass and wood materials. When making pellets, the die is stationary while the rollers rotate to compress the powders of raw material into the small holes in the flat die to form pellets. And a series of knives on the other side of flat die will cut the emerged pellets into the same length immediately. This wood pellet mill is very suitable for small scale wood or feed pellets production, usually at home or on farm for individual uses.]
Rotecho’s biomass wood pellet mill is able to process a wide range of materials WITHOUT ADDING ANY ADDHESIVES. Experienced users usually mix 2 or more different materials to achieve better pelletizing effect. Excellent hammer mill is indispensable if material in larger size.
1. Agriculture waste: Rice husk, cotton stalk, bamboo, waste paper, fresh grass, cotton stalk, peanut shell, canola straw, wheat straw, palm fiber, coconut shell, weeds, hay, alfalfa and all kinds of crop straws.
2. Wood waste: Sawdust, wood shavings, wood chips, wood powder, log-off cuts, sawmill plant residue, leftovers from furniture factory etc.
3. Household waste: Garbage waste, used paper and discarded plastic etc.
Based on marketing demands, Rotecho designs the biomass pellet mill with different driving ways to satisfy our users, which include ELECTRIC MOTOR, DIESEL ENGINE, GASOLINE ENGINER and PTO. Below is the electric motor type for reference.
As a renewable and clean energy, biomass pellets are widely used in pellet stove, industrial boiler for heating or power generation, they have the following characters:
1. Diameter: 6-8mm
2. Length: 4-5 times of diameter
3. Breaking rate: ≤1.5-2%
4. Water content: ≤10-15%
5. Ash content: ≤1.5%
6. Sulphur and chlorine: ≤0.07%
7. Nitrogen: ≤0.5%
8. Combustion value: More than 4200kcal/kg, this means the heating value of 2.5-3 kg wood pellet mill equals that of 1kg diesel. In other words, the cost per unit of biomass fuel is only 50-60% of gas, and 40-50% of oil.
What's more, these small wood pellet mill can also be used to make feed pellets from oil cakes, agro-residues like peanut seedling, grass, maize straw, wheat straw, grain, wheat bran etc, flour by-products, cereals and molasses, and so on.