Plastic recycling solution include melt reclamation, pyrolysis, energy recovery, recycling of chemical raw materials and other methods.
(1) Melting regeneration is a method of plastic recycling by reheating and plasticizing them. From the source of waste plastics, this method can be divided into two categories: one is the recycling of clean waste plastics from resin factories and processing factories; the other is the recycling of various plastic products mixed together after use. The former is called pure regeneration, which can produce plastic products with better performance; the latter is called composite regeneration, which can only prepare plastic products with relatively poor performance requirements, and the recycling process is more complex. Both methods are widely used in plastic recycling business.
(2) The pyrolysis method is to produce fuel oil and gas by pyrolysis of selected waste plastics.
(3) Energyrecycling is a method of utilizing heat generated by burning waste plastics.
(4) Recycle chemical raw materials. Some kinds of plastics are mixed with polyurethane, which can be hydrolyzed to obtain monomers of raw materials for synthesis. This is a method of recycling waste plastics from chemical decomposition into chemical raw materials.
(5) In addition to the waste plastic recycling solution mentioned above, there are various ways to use waste plastics. For example, waste polystyrene foams are crushed and mixed into the soil to improve the water retention, ventilation and drainage of the soil. It can be mixed with cement as filler to make lightweight concrete, or it can be pressed into cushion material by adding adhesives, etc.